DMX was at death’s door Monday night, not breathing, without a pulse and the signs point to an overdose.
It’s a lot worse than the story DMX’s people were putting out … that he suffered an asthma attack.
Yonkers cops responded to a call about an unconscious male at a Ramada Inn just after 6 PM. We’re told when cops arrived DMX was on the ground in the parking lot next to a parked car. Cops quickly determined he was lifeless, not breathing with no pulse and immediately began CPR.
After a minute of CPR X’s pulse came back.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/02/09/dmx-overdose-hospital-cpr/#ixzz3ziVjBDjD